I can't believe that my sweet baby is 5 months old already. Time has gone by so quickly. It really is true what they say, you have to appreciate all of the cute things that she is doing at the time because before you know it she has moved on to something new. Thankfully this is also true for the not so cute things. I don't miss the sleepless nights and I can't wait for her to stop growling. (It is alittle on the creep side.)
1 comment:
Well, well well. Look who's decided to FINALLY update! I haven't even checked in like a week so was I ever surprised to see several posts! SO CUTE, that baby! Nice skills too. I love that fauxhawk she sports. I love the house too. Looks cozy. I hope we can get up there sometime soon and see both with our own eyes. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment