background

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Adella's 1st Birthday!!

I can't believe that my little lady is 1 year old! Time really does go by quickly. I am amazed when I think that Adella was once the little squishy baby that we brought home just a short year ago. I am thankful that I have been trusted to care for such a sweet little girl. She has made my life so happy.
We kept the b-day celebration pretty simple this year considering that she won't remember it. We had birthday cake ...






and opened presents...
I wasn't sure she would really understand the idea of tearing open the paper but she got the hang of it.







4 comments:

jennah said...

Yippee! Happy Birthday baby! Looks like we missed a super fun party. The pictures are so adorable and not that she isn't as beautiful in real life, she is super photogenic. Can she actually ride that train? I know some boys who would be jealous...

Letzelter Family said...

time flies! She is the cutest little curly q I have ever seen!

april said...

hey, i'm a friend of jennah's and jillair's and have met you a couple of times. i was bored and clicked on the link on jennah's blog (i've been here a couple other times). how fun was it to click and see a pic of that beautiful baby of yours (hadn't visited for months). holy smokes: she's adorable!!! those curls and she has a heartbreaking smile like theo. belated birthday wishes, adella.

Elise said...

Hey Val, this is mike. looks like you guys are really happy and doing well- I was wondering how Ethan's been doing. What's his email?

Remember when you were pissed off when I moved out from the apartment that me and Ethan were in because I couldn't afford it, but got a cell phone at the same time? he he he.

How about when you ate spaggetti that one time and felt really tired afterwards.....

good times.

So give Ethan my email:

mikeshirley22@hotmail.com