Yay for new pictures! Adella is one pretty little girl. Where was the picture with your parents taken? Keep the pictures coming.
She is so so cute! I love the piggy tails. I think that she needs to marry Brady because she is so super cute. I miss you guys! We miss Wingers after church! Good times!
Those pig-tails are fetching! I love the licking-the-dog pic! Call me. I've got big BIG news...
Ok, I dont have any cool news. Just call me when you can.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay for new pictures! Adella is one pretty little girl. Where was the picture with your parents taken? Keep the pictures coming.
She is so so cute! I love the piggy tails. I think that she needs to marry Brady because she is so super cute. I miss you guys! We miss Wingers after church! Good times!
Those pig-tails are fetching! I love the licking-the-dog pic! Call me. I've got big BIG news...
Ok, I dont have any cool news. Just call me when you can.
Post a Comment