Congratulations Jessee Family!!She is so beautiful and I love her name. :)
Your baby is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing a picture. Hope all is going well! Love, Julie Lentz
How precious!! I am so glad you posted. Miss you!
Ooooooo, that last photo! Precious! Your girls are soooo beautiful! A while back, the Baileys and I decided that Adella should be a child model,she is so gorgeous. Not that I advocate child modeling and whatnot, but you know what I mean, right?!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations Jessee Family!!
She is so beautiful and I love her name. :)
Your baby is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing a picture. Hope all is going well! Love, Julie Lentz
How precious!! I am so glad you posted. Miss you!
Ooooooo, that last photo! Precious! Your girls are soooo beautiful! A while back, the Baileys and I decided that Adella should be a child model,she is so gorgeous. Not that I advocate child modeling and whatnot, but you know what I mean, right?!?
Post a Comment