background

Wednesday, October 3, 2007




2 weeks have come and gone so quickly! Life is starting to get back to "normal" (what ever that is!) We are feeling good and trying to get out of the house every day. I don't know how mothers with more than one child do it. I have a new respect for my mother. I don't know how she got all six of us out of the house and to church on time every Sunday. I couldn't even get me and Adella to a Dr's appointment on time this morning! Babies require so much extra stuff! Not to mention that I had to change her clothing twice do to a spit up incident. Adella is feeding and sleeping regularly. We are working on getting her on a schedule so that she will sleep through the night. Right now she likes to sleep in the late afternoon and play in the early morning! The pediatrician reports that she is healthy and growing. She weighs 7lbs 10 oz as of today.

1 comment:

jennah said...

Wow! 7# 10 oz! Thats great weight gain. Good job! That feeding stuff gets easier and easier. Good luck with the sleeping schedule. Hopefully she'll catch on quick or you'll end up a bit crazy like... ME! She is so freakin' cute. Enjoy!