I am often asked how Mason responds to Adella. Well... just like you would expect if you know Mason... he just lays there while she pulls at him. Really I think that he is hoping to get some pets out of her and any pets, even if they are slightly abusive, are better than no pets.
She is starting to take more notice of him lately. She smiles when he shakes and reaches to touch him when he is sitting close to her. She will even roll towards him when he is near her on the carpet.
I am thankful that I can leave them in the same room and I don't have to worry about him stepping on her or biting her. Every now and then he does try to roll on her in an attempt to get closer to her and therefore get more pets... but can you blame him? Soon enough she will be big enough that I won't have to worry about that either.
PS... is that not the sweetest thing you have ever seen? My little family taking a lazy Sunday nap.
1 comment:
Oh Mason! He is the best dog ever. You guys are such a cute little family.
Post a Comment