background
Friday, April 18, 2008
Music to a Mother's Ears
I can't begin to estimate how many times Ethan and I have tried to get Adella's laughter on video. Not that we don't want it to be authentic but it does take one person playing with her and one with the camera. AND she is such a ham with the camera that when she sees that I have set it up to video tape her she stops what she is doing and tries to roll towards it. I just got lucky with this one. Anyway, Adella is so fun these days. She is babbling ba,ba,ba,la,la,la,da,da,da and likes to put everything in her mouth. She is very interested in textures, and lights (still). She also likes to hang out under the rocking armchair . Not the safest place she could be... It is a little unnerving when you find her under there while you are sitting in the chair. No crawling yet but she will get there. She is starting to scoot backwards but usually this just makes her mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Valerie!
How are you guys doing? I admit to a little Blog stalking off of Jennah's blog to see what you and Etha are up to. Your baby girl is so, so precious. you are really blessed.Isn't having kids great? Maybe someday we will have a girl, but my two boys are ALL that I can handle right now. Motherhood is rougher than I thought it would be. But when you have an ADHD 3 year old, it kinda drains the life out of you. Would love to hear from you. Take care.
Elise
She is so sweet! You need to post new pix
Post a Comment