background

Sunday, June 8, 2008



I know it has been a while.  I guess May just flew by.  Adella took her first airplane trip (see picture above) and met her Murdock aunts and uncles.  It was so fun and nice to see the family. Adella started crawling while we were away.  I was so excited to see her do something new but that quickly changed as I realized that I can no longer turn my back on her.  I took my ability to leave the room or place her on the bed without worry for granted.  She is into everything.  She is so curious.  (especially about things that I don't want her to have)  It is fun to see her discover the world around her.


1 comment:

jennah said...

Oh baby baby! She is sooo sweet. I have a desktop full of adorable pictures of her from my mom's. Hope we get to see her (and you less adorable ones) soon!